stumbleUpon

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Well Fancy That.

Last night I planned a route I would take this morning for a 9.1 mile run. It was a very simple route to ensure I didn't get lost. Except I did get lost. Quite lost actually. I did make it back, albeit a completely different way and altogether I went 8.4 miles. I cannot put into words how difficult I found it and it has given me serious concerns about the big day. Some of the problem was probably do with the fact that I had neglected to eat before, or take water with me. However, I cannot see that this would account for the sheer exhaustion of my legs. OH WELL. The yin to my yang just told me I am too pessimistic. I shall try to think more positively (the crucial word being "try").

In sunnier news, I just had an apple from my apple tree and it was OM NOM NOM.

As I am writing this I have just received a card from my Cali-bound housemate/BFF. My day has brightened more than considerably. I started writing this feeling a little blue and am ending it feeling nothing short of joyous.

Farewell for the meantime,

Your suddenly cheery friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment