stumbleUpon

Friday 23 September 2011

A man with an axe.

Last night I had some rather violent and highly disturbing dreams. The first involved a man with an axe hiding outside my boss' window whilst she was sleeping. The second, me running in the park and said man with the axe chasing me. I don't know whether you are aware but I have always been quite psychic. My Cali-bound friend and I were forever getting premonitions last year which were forever coming true. I also have a bizzare sixth sense with The Mother. Taking all of this into account you can imagine my feelings I had towards running through the park this morning. I am pleased to say I clocked up 4.7 miles and was not attacked by a man with an axe. I am not so pleased to announce that I have the most insane munchies today as a result. I fear going to the library despite just eating 2 weetabix and 2 apples. I fear both my stomach growling but also accidental chomping on some poor person's arm. If you stay still for long enough, chances are I will eat you. As I can't go to the gym I am going to improvise tonight and attempt to do some gym-like activities. It is amazing what you can do with a can of beans..

So that is all for now. Tomorrow I am going to run again in the morning.

Have a lovely day,

Your ravenous friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment